MPLP 200 Multi-Purpose Laser Pointer
Click here to download the catalog
MPLP-200 is a target pointer, which is designed to be used as handheld device or on a weapon and is used to mark targets at long distances with its high-power IR laser.
- Strong and durable body manufactured according to military standards.
- IR marking possibility.
- Compatible with night vision binoculars / goggles.
- Can be used as handheld.
- Versatile design to allow usage on different types of weapons.
- Capability of adjusting the laser in horizontal and vertical planes.
- 2 AA or 1 CR123 batteries
- Remote control / trigger cable
- Gun mount adapter
- Carrying bag
- Shipping case
- Optical lens cleaning cloth
- User guide
- Model: TV / MPLP-200
- Wavelength: 840 ± 20 nm
- Output Power: The highest 200 mW, the lowest 5 mW
- Beam Scattering Angle: 0.5 mrad
- Battery Type: 1 x 18650 Battery
- Battery Life: 11 hours at continuous high power,
- 36 hours at continuous low power
- Range: 15 Km (9.3 miles) (Night and outdoor conditions)
- Weight (excluding battery): 185 grams (0.41 lbs)
- Working Temperature: -40 ° C to + 60 ° C (-40 F – 140 F)
- Storage Temperature: -45 ° C to + 70 ° C (-49 F – 158 F)
- Immersion: 30 minutes in 8m (26.25 ft) water.